Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thoughts for Today

Take a Look at This


How much time do we Women spend taking care of someone else and their problems? How much time do we spend nursing our kids or our mate or someone else's wounds? HOW MUCH TIME DO WE SPEND ON SELF? Have we ever given that any thought, or do we just brush Self to the side and keep moving. Well I'm here to tell us STOP RIGHT HERE AND NOW and lets think about this. Do we really need time for ourselves? Oh Yes ofcourse we do. Every women need at least one hour or more for self. When was the last time we stood in front of a mirror and just looked, I mean really looked at our entire body? When was the last time we listened to our heart beat or heard ourself breath? NO we can't even begin to answer these questions. And we wonder why we're soo tired, cranky, frustrated, over or under weight and feeling like we're going crazy. When was the last time we LOVED ourselves? Before we go any further lets just chew these questions up, swallow, digest and regurgitate them and then we can discuss them.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,
    this is a great post-I am listening to my heartbeat! Thank you!

    damaris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grandma. I was reading this and realized that I don't really take the time to view my inner self let alone my outer self. But I will start looking at who I am and spending more time putting myself first. Just know that you must do the same too.

    ReplyDelete