Before we go to bed at night, we've already made our plans for tomorrow, and lets just say we didn't sleep well. So we wake up in the morning and what do we do? " Oh my God I've overslept and I have soo much to do before I leave for work." This is how our typical day usual starts. Ok, what's wrong with that picture? Just think of this. Before we go to bed at night, we've cleared our mines of the goings on of the day with a nice soothing bath with a little solf music and maybe a scented candle to relieve ourselves of the days STRESS. Maybe 30 minuets of meditation and innervision focusing on SELF. Now we are ready for some restful sleep. We wake up on time and Pray for maybe 10 or 15 minuets and then start our day.
Wouldn't this be a great way to get off on the right track for the day? And guess what? We've taken time out for ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment